Wednesday, June 11, 2008

10 Things Elysia wants to do in the U.S.

1. See/snuggle/pet/cuddle/walk/treat/sleep with her dog.
2. See family & friends (sorry, you guys are second... Cassie is basically my child. You understand.).
3. Drink/buy booze the normal way.
4. SEE an uncensored movie in a non-mobile ringing/talking theater where the lights DON'T come on before the movie is over.
5. Eat pork (if I want to) and eat Taco Bell AND Olga's STAT.
6. See a concert (sadly, it's not higher up the list because I'm not looking forward to Michigan's smoking in public places policy. No worries though, we already have plans for the Trachtenberg Family Slideshow Players show).
7. Not work. (Guess that should be higher up.)
8. Go to Chicago and drink with the Beer Guy!
9. Go thrifting.
10. Plan the Detroit wedding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you had time to visit Tacoma!! oh well, next time! :(

Anonymous said...

Thank you for recognizing that the trip to Chicago is the event most worthy of an exclamation point.

Unknown said...

I love the BEER GUY!!! And I too wish you were coming to Tacoma. Humph.