Sunday, November 16, 2008

First rain of the season!



I was a bit confused when I came out of my apartment this morning and noticed water all over the car. My first thought was, "Someone threw a bucket of water on my car." That was seriously my first thought.

Then I looked around and noticed puddles on the ground and water spots on everything.

IT RAINED!

Thankfully my deskmate Mathew woke up at seven this morning to catch the rain with his camera. I, on the other hand, was still in bed. Pictures above by Mathew Kurian

2 comments:

Jugarum said...

That second picture is just awesome! I'm glad you're starting to get some rain! We haven't had enough here in TN. Plenty of Doom and Gloom fall type weather, just not much rain to come with it!

Just out of curiosity, does the rain you're getting cause flash flooding? I can't imagine the sands of their desert being very good at absorption.

مُخْتَلِفْ said...

it was such a BEAUTIFUL morning