Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"Snow?! We're still hoping for some rain!"

Today my mother updated me that Michigan, at least where she's at, got it's first snowfall today.

Bummer.

So I thought I'd rub in one of the good parts about being here. Feast your eyes on our forecast for the week:

Let me emphasize, for those who may have not read a lot of our summer posts, how COOL this is. I mean, cool as in PEOPLE ARE SHOPPING FOR COATS. No, I am not joking. The stores are FULL of winter coats and people are buying them! No one is actually wearing them (in public) yet but I think that will change when the temperature hit somewhere in the 70s.

Yes, I am still being serious.

I will be at the mall this Friday. Shopping... but not for a coat.

Actually, I'll be shopping for a bean burrito minus onion plus sour cream. OH YEAAAAAA... Taco Bell! (Sorry. Still excited about the TB!)

No comments: