Friday, November 14, 2008

Michigan (amongst other places) in January

Pretty sure Wes and I will be back in January. It'll be time for us to tie up the loose ends that are the wedding since we won't be back until May. Beside that we have to remember to:

1. Get new Michigan driver's licenses: If we don't we have to take a ROAD TEST upon our US return!
2. File taxes
3. Do all that wedding stuff (especially thrift for the centerpieces!)
4. Celebrate on Jan 20th both Bush leaving office and my friend Kelly's birthday.
5. Pat and cuddle Cassie (like I even have to list that).
6. Fly to Tennessee for a few days to see the nephew and fam.

The I would like to do include:
1. Frankenmuth! I kinda miss that place.
2. Go to Cincinnati for the night to see my aunt/uncle.
3. Pig out on food.
4. Visit the MGM in Detroit.
5. Stay a night at the Book Cadillac.

3 comments:

Jugarum said...

um, just an idea for your planning. If you go to MGM in Detroit I'm going to assume you'll also be visiting Wes' grandparents? Well, from their place it's only like an 8-9 hour drive to our house in TN. Plus Cincinnati is on the way down, so you could stay the night with your Aunt and Uncle! We're maybe 3 hours south of the city. I think that'd be a little better than flying!

Elysia said...

Naw. Flying will be better. We'll have less than two weeks in the States and two 8-9 hour drives will kill two days alone. We'll be staying in the Detroit area with my mom so visiting everyone around (grandparents, friends, Detroit, etc) is a piece of cake. Plus, I'm sure we'll have a car (my family seems to always find us one to use!). Don't worry about us...!!

kurleegurl69 said...

So when the hell are you coming our way?

we miss you!