Monday, July 28, 2008

Alas! The holy grail

It's probably been eight months since I last had my fix of an 'original flavor pretzel with butter and salt'. While I did confirm the existence of Auntie Anne's in the UAE before I left the States, the pretzel chain had eluded me. That is, UNTIL I ended up in Dubai for an afternoon of snowboarding (Yes, there is snowboard in the desert. More on that later).

Photobucket
EEEEEEEEEE! Look how happy I am!

Photobucket
Thumbs up for tasty pretzels

While the pretzels were the same... the dipping sauces were sadly not. NO HOT SALSA CHEESE!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! OH, THE HUMANITY!

That small difference aside, I made Neil pose and gorge with me. Though I was hungry, I could not do a buy 3-get-1-free deal on my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would send you hot salsa cheese in the mail if I could!!

مُخْتَلِفْ said...

:)


i went through your blog, was nice and funny. keep it up lady!

by the way, you really look local with abaya haha. (lady in black)