Thursday, March 27, 2008

Al Fanar, revisited (for reals).

Since we now have a proper working camera.... look! You can now see what I've been talking about regarding Al Fanar — Abu Dhabi's only revolving restaurant. The place is quickly becoming my favorite place to dine (especially when it comes to appetizers). The view is also yummy too. I promise I'll stop talking about it after this. But while I'm at it, have a look.

Let the drooling begin. First the view:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Around and around we go.


And now for the important stuff:
Photobucket
Wes' appetizer. I can't remember what it was exactly... but I know goat cheese was a main ingredient.

Photobucket
A close-up of the super de-lish salmon dish.

Photobucket
Me looking goofy.

Photobucket
Dessert in the desert.

Photobucket
Elysia's old standby: Crème brûlée

Photobucket
Wes' new favorite: Ice melon soup. Yum.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know this make me soooooo jealous. Day-um.

Anonymous said...

This place looks like Las Vegas on steroids. Oh, and possibly a sanitary and sterile Las Vegas? Is that even possible?

Love,
Poopy Pants