Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Joining the rest of the crazies

It happened. I finally found 30 minutes to step out of the office and go over to the licensing department.
Photobucket
Tada! A new license with big Texas-like hair. That's what I get for going to bed with a wet head.

Next up: Buy a car. Well, that or lease one. Wes wants to buy a motorcycle. And I want a Mini Cooper. We'll see who wins (bet on me). I even went to the BMW dealership and got prices and drooled on the cars.

After some more bills are paid off we'll get transportation. My guess is July.

3 comments:

Jugarum said...

Ah, come on Elysia, can't you come to some sort of compromise? I figure you can let Wes get his motorcycle and you can get your mini and just attach it as a side cab! You can even paint the Union Jack on it!

Lish Dorset, crafter said...

Oh, heavens! I think your hair looks fabulous, in a Lifetime movie kind of way.

Anonymous said...

OMG. Your hair looks really cute (How gay am I)?! You look like a 1960's Precilla Presley flight attendant.

Smooches,
Poopy Pants.