Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Things to do this weekend

Who knows what will actually get done but here's my weekend wish list:

Drink, a lot:
It's been a hard week with long long long work hours everyday. I deserve a drink (or two or three). Preferably one with an umbrella in it.

Get Sean his secret birthday gift: I've found it, I just need to pick it up now...

Go to Dubai and it's HUGE amazing mall: Maybe Wes and I will go to H&M and go skiing — I need pants and snow. I bet that thought has never been combined in one sentence.

Get Wes more Visafied: He got some paperwork yesterday... now the fun begins. Fingerprints, blood tests and a banking letter. Oh my.

Eat something tasty: Like I don't usually do that already. But I'm craving Al Fanar again for some reason. OK, not for "some reason" ... more like for the salmon appetizer. Totally amazing.

Get relaxed: I WILL go to yoga this weekend. I WILL use my gift certificate for a free hour massage. I would like to go to the beach.... sadly there are only so many hours in a day and days in a weekend.

1 comment:

Benita said...

You need pants and snow while I'm trying desperately to rid myself of pants and snow.