Monday, March 10, 2008

Tisk, tisk

Sorry for the lack of updates.

Wes and I have been working like crazy. Things are really picking up and we spend about 10-12 hours per day at the office. Wes even worked the weekend. Everything is really challenging because, well, we are both learning a ton of new stuff everyday. But it's great and there's never a dull moment.

While we were away...
Birthday plans got made: I've booked the best room dirhams can buy for my birthday. We'll be staying at the Le Royal Meridien on March 21st in a Royal Suite. Including in the price is a breakfast buffet in the morning, all we can drink/eat in the lounge from 7pm-9pm, full access to the hotel's pool facilities, a fruit basket and well... a giant room. I'll invite a few people as well to enjoy the party with us.

We bought a new camera: FINALLY! Photos from my trip to Duabi TK.

I started working out again, sort of: I started yoga sessions at a studio not far from work. It's totally kicking my ass.

No comments: