Tuesday, March 04, 2008

passport photos - a little more detail

E wrote that it was a big mistake not to get the photos before I came here. I disagree. She paid over 50$ for 12 of them in Michigan. I paid 50Dhs, which is about 13$ for 40 of them. Plus I got the awesome heart trading cards. I have noticed a few people around the newsroom who are collecting them. I may never be on a baseball card, but a passport photo card is good enough. Too bad my stats aren't on there!
Once we decide what sort of nice camera we are going to get I can start posting some real photos instead of the 'look angry so that if you ever do anything bad the government can run the photos in the news and make it look like you are deranged' look that they MAKE you do. No smiling in these photos!

Also, on a funnier note, one of the Canadians saw a scan of my passport, which is required to get a visa, and didn't believe it was real at first. his comment was 'That looks like a Colbert spoof!'

As for mustaches, check out this website!

Ill be on there in a few years. or maybe not.

No comments: