Friday, March 21, 2008

Pearl Jam and the East Coast

Just got a Pearl Jam Fan Club email about the boys touring the East Coast while I'm home.

DATE CITY/STATE VENUE       PRE-SALE DATE/TIME
Jun 16 Columbia, SC Colonial Ctr. March 24, 1pm PDT
Jun 17 Virginia Bch,VA Verizon Amp. March 25, 9am PDT
Jun 19 Camden, NJ Susquehanna March 25, 11am PDT
Jun 22 Washington, DC Verizon Center March 25, 1pm PDT

** June 12-15 Pearl Jam will perform at the Bonnaroo Music Festival in
Manchester, TN. Tickets are currently on sale through
http://www.bonnaroo.com
ONLY if there was a Michigan date! That would make life so much easier!
But if I went to Virginia, NJ or DC I could stay with people I know....

I have a few days to decide to secure my Ten Club tickets.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

If you are both coming, you could go to the one in Manchester, TN and stay with Ken and Clint, it's just a couple hours drive. In fact, I drove from there place and ended up in Manchester not long ago.

You could get in some music and some toddler time! :-)