Friday, February 01, 2008

Free things RULE

Whenever I want to have Internet access I've found I have three options:

1. Go to work: Sadly, I can only check email and blogger.com due to blocking of Web sites like MySpace, Facebook, etc.

2. Go to the mall: For an hour it costs me about $8 to check everything else. But $8 can add up and public keyboards give Elysia bad colds. 

3. Rent it: My hotel room has a rental for $35 a day. SUPER pricey in my opinion for slow Internet. But I do get the pleasure of lying in bed while I blog. 

Today, my whole Internet world changed when I discovered I no longer have to pay for Internet! Tada! Free HIGH SPEED Internet in my hotel lobby (really, it's not supposed to be free)! Not only does this mean I'm saving money but it also allows me to check Facebook and MySpace again (although, I can say i've missed either). It also allows me to chat with people who do not share my work hours (I'm talking to you West Coast people.... make sure you're on AIM!). 

Now my only expenses are food and cab rides. 
Life is good.

No comments: