Thursday, February 07, 2008

Fun on a Wednesday night

Sean scored some "questionable" booze from a store, which sprouted an impromptu party in my room tonight. I even went out a bought some chips for the occasion. With a total of about eight of us, we listened to a "fine" selection of rap and watched my new favorite show "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." (Anyone who has not seen that show and who is a big fan of "Seinfeld," "The Office" or "Curb" needs to run out and get it. Totally amazing.)

After that we went to the sports bar downstairs and Matt told AMAZING Abu Dhabi stories. AMAZING. I've went the extra mile with my blog audience in mind and wrote them down. I'll transcribe them tomorrow when I get some energy.

Anyway, we had a great time.

OH, how could I forget?! I got my first ever Abu Dhabi haircut tonigh! Needless to say, I LOVE IT! (A girlfriend of someone at the paper did it.) Picture to come (when my camera isn't dead).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you please elaborate on the "questionable" part? Can you still see? : )

Unknown said...

Marce, our busines editor? Her sister-in-law is on "Always Sunny." Weird, eh?

Anonymous said...

I can't WAIT to come party in Abu Dhabi....and i can't wait to drink questionable booze... :)