Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lots of poking

In the past few days I've had my fingerprints taken, blood drawn, urine tested, chest x-rayed and, in between, lots of poking. Tomorrow is my final health test to prove that I am 1.)Free of disease (especially HIV/AIDS) and that I am 2.)Fit for work.

Anything less of 100% is grounds for deportation. I kid. Grounds for deportation are positive test results for infectious diseases.

My work/residence visa should be in my hot little hands by Wednesday. Then I'll be able to come and go out of the country as I please. (I've been looking at spending a long weekend in Bangkok since airfare and hotel are so cheap.)

Oh, and FYI, I'll be back in the U.S. in June for Mike and Kim's wedding.

1 comment:

KimmAy said...

Oh yay that's so awesome :) mike will be so excited when i tell him :)