Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Safe and sound and hairy

Wes made it to Abu Dhabi very very early this morning. Although it took him forever to go through customs (I was actually starting to worry because he was the last one to come out), he's here and in one piece.

And yes, I had good reason for my previous post on not remembering what he looks like. He arrived with the most ridiculous (but hilarious) sheriff-inspired mustache. Yes, it even curls at the ends. He's been told (by me) that he has to shave before his job interview on Thursday. He was not happy and informed me, "I've been growing this for three months!" To which I replied, "I don't care."

I will let nothing stand in our way of FINALLY become financially stable. Not even a mustache. And everyone knows how much I enjoy a good mustache.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

if you can't have a mustache in the middle east, where can you??

Unknown said...

At first I got all weepy when I thought about how it must've felt to see him come off that plane. And then ... I laughed out loud. Can you PLEASE take a picture of Wes before he shaves off the mustache? We all want to see.

Nancy said...

I want to see too! He didn't have a handlebar thing going on the last time I saw him.

Hi Webly, I'm glad you made it there safe and sound. Have too much fun!

Unknown said...

YES! PIC OF MUSTACHE IS MANDETORY!!! This is easily the best post you have written so far--reminds me of how good you guys are together. GOD, I miss you sooo oooo oooo MUCH! Blarrghhh! (still laughing about the mustache though...a very "wes" manuver.)

James Brock said...

Don't know if what he was sporting last night was THE mustache, but I liked the entire package ... is it now shaved off?