Thursday, January 17, 2008

As Hilary would say, "ANNOYANCE!"

As Wes posted in my comment field a few entries back, certain Web sites in certain place come up as "blocked." What do I mean by that?

Well, I cannot access most "personal" sites at work. Personal meaning: MySpace, Facebook, AIM, Friendster, etc. BUT I can use Gmail, Yahoo and Gmail Chat! (w/AIM). BUT I can access Skype, YouTube and Flickr.

At Internet Cafes, it's the opposite. I cannot access YouTube, Flicker and Skytype. I think it really depends who the Internet service provider is and what rules they follow.

Photobucket

Anyway, there are ways around it. I've read a bit. But if you wanna contact me text message is always good (Kyle gave me my first one today)! And so is Gmail and Gmail Chat!

Back to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES!! ANNOYANCE!! but yea that totally sucks that you can't access those websites..btw i have some cool news if everything falls into place..I will update you via email. miss you and i can't wait to see some photos!
ps i hope you get over your cold soon!