Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Temporary oasis

It's pouring outside.

No, I am not kidding. There's been rain for the past three days. People here are freaking out.

Why? Well, when it only rains an average of 15 DAYS A YEAR you can image why.

I think it feels good. Seventy degree weather mixed with rain ain't a bad thing in my opinion. I seem to be the only one that thinks this.

Restaurants in the area are a prime example. When my boss ordered lunch over the phone for everyone she was told they were "not delivering food today... BECAUSE of the rain." Duh.

She replied, "Why? Will you melt?"


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Super.Happy.Gazelle

So, you are actually there, huh?
I tried to catch you on the phone before you left the States, but maybe I was too late.
I will be looking forward to you updates. I want to know all the crazy things about where you are and what you are doing there.
Be sure to let me know your phone number soon.
Miss you.
Love