Sunday, January 20, 2008

Three hours at the post office and $1500 later

"Special delivery!" indeed.

This has to be the biggest joke ever. You would have never had guessed that fragile was stamped all over these things. "Kick me"... "Throw this package down a few flights of stairs" would have been much more believable.

Part of me thinks I should be crying at the sight of it... but, seriously, I can't help but laugh out loud. I mean, look at these things!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The international postage came with insurance (sort of). Each package is worth about $150. Most of the stuff is fine.. well... everything is fine except all of my dishes. Worst part? My pastel polka-dotted ice cream bowls are in a millions pieces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy sweet God. I just showed this to all my co-workers and everyone's reaction was ... "FUCK" (then mild laughter).